Moiko Silk Screens are designed for screen printing onto polymer clay and have a useable size of approx 74mm x 105mm (A7).
How to use your silk screen:
- First, place the silk screen bright side down on your surface.
- Put a line of paint along one edge (a heavy body acrylic is best).
- Spread the paint across the stencil with an old credit card.
- Remove the stencil by slowly lifting it up on one side.
- Repeat this action in order to print another image quickly, or put the screen in cool water.
Ensure you clean your screen immediately after use in cold water. Do not allow the paint to dry on your screen.